Courtesy of Patrick Hascall

Samoa because I'd like to encounter where and how my husband was raised and to experience the place he chosen home for the first thirteen or 14 years of his life before moving to Hawai'i. Understanding his background, culture and genealogy would not simply let me to gain knowledge of his past, just it would permit usa to share an experience with our nephew whom nosotros are raising. That would be priceless.

– Jaimee-Linn Shaw

If I could go anywhere in the world, I would desire to go to Africa. People e'er say the people in that location are poor or they have diseases but I don't care almost that. I like to help people when they are in need. There are so many things that I would desire to do.

Get-go, I would desire to bring them fresh water and nutrient. Sometimes they don't become the meals that they need, and it takes a price on them. We have so much nutrient hither in the United states of america, and we should send them some. They barely become plenty water so to bring them bulks of bottles would be a swell help.

I would besides similar to bring them clothes. People throw out their apparel nowadays if there'southward even a tiny hole or stain on information technology. Some of the people in Africa don't accept any wearing apparel. Parents tin can give away their kidsʻ clothes to people in need instead of throwing them away.

It's the small things that people don't call up about that affair the almost. We dump food and waste h2o like information technology'southward nothing, but some people don't fifty-fifty get anything nigh days. If we merely stopped and thought about what we are doing, it would make a difference.

– Kylee Nishimura

If I could travel anywhere in the world, I would become to Utah. It'due south not an ideal spot for vacation, but I would go solely because most of my closest friends accept moved at that place. What'due south fun virtually Australia, Paris or Tokyo if you don't have fun companions? It's been awhile since I've seen my friends, and I tin just imagine how fun it'd be to reunite in one case. It'll exist just like the adept erstwhile high school days, being young and reckless. Life'south inverse a lot since they left too, and then I'd want to catch upwardly for sure. Texting is great and all, but nothing beats face-to-face interaction. I'one thousand certain we'd proceed some crazy adventures there.

–  Ivan Joseph Garo

I would want to go to Nippon to visit. I think I take this ambition or dream to one day accept a vacation there because I spotter anime where they have beautiful mountains and snow. Not just that, but a spooky haunted forest. I'm into the paranormal so I'd like to feel it at night. Either that or get to a very haunted location with friends all around the globe, kind of like Ghost Adventures.

– Spencer Pahulu

Greece because they are in economic decline and the houses there are going for less than $300,000 for a gigantic house. And the beaches are and so much more cute.

– Connor Bennett

Since the beginning time I laid eyes on the wonderful metropolis that is New York City, I knew that it was the merely place where I vest. It continues to be my life'due south dream to brand it there ane day. New York City to me is the heart of the entire world. It is the global epicenter for music, art, fashion and commerce. No other urban center, country or identify symbolizes that in my mind and captures my intense fascination. I'd be perfectly content if someone told me I had to be bars to Manhattan for the rest of my life. To me, if there is a heaven in the afterlife, it's the streets of Fourth dimension Square. I cannot emphasize plenty the warm feeling I get just thinking virtually one mean solar day roaming around the metropolis, taking in everything from the subway, the hot domestic dog carts, the Empire Country building, Broadway and more. Fifty-fifty the loud busy street filled with aroused cab drivers doesn't faze me. I love it. New York Urban center will always be the 1 place on this world I need to be.

– Christian Sylvester

If I were to travel anywhere in the globe, I would probably become home. I take seen plenty of the world to know that being with my family is more important than going to New Zealand (or anywhere). I have constitute myself on the other side of the world once and to exist able to see my family unit and friends would be more than rewarding than any traveling experience I could have.

– Joseph Farrell

If I could travel anywhere in the world, it would be somewhere less adult, depression population, simple government and with beautiful nature. I'thousand not sure if a place like that exists or where that may be, but some identify to escape the materialistic industrialized America. Something that is a major concern of mine is the land of the environs around the world. I'd love to visit somewhere with minimal human manipulation of nature. Our surround is something bigger than any human made issues, economics, foreign affairs or everything we stress about will be quite pointless the mean solar day nosotros run out of resources and can't survive.

– Paige Simkins

If I could travel anywhere in the earth, I would travel to Venezuela. Although this is currently not the all-time identify to get, due to political uprisings, Venezuela has e'er fascinated me. It's 1 of those South American countries that you lot really wouldn't hear almost on a day-to-twenty-four hours basis. Venezuela has a very rich civilization that contains a very deep history. The people are passionate only they have gone through all the challenges of a hard life that nosotros only see on Telly. However, every bit Gandhi said, "To understand another person is ane of the greatest things one tin can do and is more than nigh manage to do in their life." And so I want to go to Venezuela so that I can understand and celebrate a people who are much unlike than I am and who come from a much unlike place than I practise because to me, that is beautiful and something worthwhile.

– Ethan McArdle