I similar to spend my time playing Borderlands 2 – a lot. I squeeze in equally much playing fourth dimension as I can. I play on Hard and Normal since I don't know when I'll be able to play again. I dear the feeling of wanting to play more, but knowing you accept to wait earlier you lot tin can. I love the feeling of unlocking something and getting that awesome gear. I dearest the feeling of wanting to play more and more than, just not quite being able to play more. This is the life of a Borderlands 2 histrion.

As you've probably already heard, the game's second expansion, The Holobox, is coming out this week. Just exercise you lot know what else is coming out this calendar week? The sequel to the game of the year honour winning Borderlands. Borderlands two is out this Tuesday, and it'southward a game that will never get out your difficult drive. There'south no improve style to get a sense of taste of the sequel than by taking on the game'southward new collectible quests for a character that'southward been missing since the first game released.

This week I am going to share what I consider to be the all-time side quest in Borderlands 2. It is a quest that I know of because I did the side quest myself only that I did not include in my original guide considering I idea it was too brusque. Don't worry though, I have completed it and I am going to show you how to consummate it likewise.

It'southward time to accept intendance of some serious business in Sanctuary after Claptrap's celebration. In the eye of the assault on Sanctuary, a murder has happened. In the aisle near Marcus Kincaid's store, you'll discover the bodies of Justin MacReady, Marshall Friedman, and the suspects. Your assistance in identifying the culprit is required past the marshal. The four suspects are, of course, the Gutter quadruplets, which makes pointing the finger much more hard.

madmoxxi

[gameranx.com]

If yous want to be a true detective, you'll have to interrogate Friedman, Dr. Zed, and Moxxi to figure out who the actual murderer is. Friedman doesn't say much across that MacReady was murdered past a unmarried round. The Gutter brother came to her house seeking for a safe refuge, according to Moxxi, but she shot him down. The beginning bullet was deflected by his shield, but the concluding i struck him. When you meet Zed, he tells you that he has cured the brother.

barlo gutter[gamesradar.com]

Render to the scene and brand your accusation using the information y'all've gathered. If you lot choose the wrong ane, the actual murderer will escape. Simply don't worry, you'll still exist paid for the work. Merely, since we desire justice, I'll name the actual murderer. In the alley, it'due south Barlo Gutter, armed with a sniper rifle and a shield. Despite the fact that I already knew the solution, you did an excellent task.

Reward:

Corporeality: $165

1305 hours of experience

Item: a bluish rarity pistol of unknown origin

A strange woman shows up in front end of y'all with a gun; she's asking for y'all by name. She tells you the post-obit: I'g not the one you want, Jimmy; I'm only here to warn you that she'due south coming for you lot next. Your part, home, or other location is a sure bet to be the scene of her next death. So what are you going to do almost information technology?. Read more about borderlands 2 police and order cipher and let u.s.a. know what you recall.

Often Asked Questions

Who is the killer in wont go fooled once more?

The killer is a grapheme in the song Wont Get Fooled Once more by The Who.

Where is Marshall Friedman Borderlands 2?

Marshall Friedman is not a existent person.

Where to start The Proficient The Bad and The Mordecai?

The Good, The Bad, and the Mordecai is a novel written by John Dark-green. It follows the story of three friends who are all in high school and deal with their own personal struggles.

Related Tags

This article broadly covered the following related topics:

  • borderlands two won't get fooled again
  • lodge borderlands two
  • borderlands two won t get fooled again reddit
  • which gutter blood brother did it borderlands 2
  • borderlands 2 best law pistol